Today, SEO is impacting your business in many ways. Many people believe that SEO is dead, but SEO is still much alive that are impacting our business. We have found some fantastic stats that will help you to know SEO still has an influential presence in the market!
As we know, SEO means search engine optimization. It is the process of enhancing your site rankings by generating organic traffic to your website. In contrast, SEO helps you reach more people searching for your solution online. Therefore, it refers to the organic search results.
Here we have gathered some surprisingly SEO stats that will surely help you!
Whether you are trying to understand if SEO is essential for your business or not. Or, if you are selling SEO in Singapore to a potential client, then these stats will aid you in convincing them. SEO is still essential for your business, proven by these SEO stats in 2022!
Types of SEO Stats 2022
We have curated the three main stats in 2022 that are important to know before acquiring SEO Services!
- SEO Statistics
- Local SEO Statistics
- Mobile SEO Statistics
Let’s have a look!
SEO Statistics for 2022
- 68% of online experience begins with searching online on a search engine.
- 94% total search engine market share holds Google, including Bing, Yahoo, Baidu, and Yandex.
- As compared to any other market initiative, it’s stated that 61% B2B marketers believe SEO and organic traffic generate more leads.
- If the purchase happens in the store, it is stated that 63% of shopping begins online.
- It is proved by 70% of online marketers that SEO is better than PPC for generating sales.
- Google search has a 32% average click-through rate for the top page listing.
- It is stated that 75% of people never scroll the first page of a search engine.
- 66% of people perform online searching and researching before making a purchase.
- Google consist of 1447 words on the result of the first page.
- Outbound leads have a close rate of 1.7%, but on the other hand, search engine leads have a 14.6% close rate.
- 86% of people ignore clicking on paid ads as they prefer to choose organic search results.
- If your website takes 2 seconds to load, the bounce rate will increase by 9%. If it takes 5 seconds to load, it will increase by 38%.
- The conversion rate falls 4.42% for every second it takes your website to load.
- 4% of internet users will prefer to conduct a voice search.
These are all the basic SEO stats for 2022 to know. Now let’s jump to the next point!
Local SEO Statistics for 2022
Local businesses are increasing rapidly. With some Google updates, local businesses now have the power to boost their presence in a specified location area. Google introduced the first version of the Pigeon update in July 2014, which will be beneficial for local businesses. It will give the ability to compete and secure the search engine ranking on a local level.
So, if you have a local business, you should look at Local SEO stats 2022!
- 76% people do search for a local business via mobile phone, and they visit the related business within 24 hours.
- 61% of mobile searchers will contact local businesses with a mobile-friendly site.
- 79% of people trust on online reviews just like they trust on personal recommendations.
- 86% of people take a look on Google maps of the business location.
- It is stated that one-third of consumers search on search engines daily via the internet.
We hope that these local SEO stats will increase your business!
Mobile SEO Statistics for 2022
Many sites owner think that mobile-friendly website is unnecessary. But mobile search ranking is essential for your business growth. Therefore, it is crucial to optimize whether your website is mobile-friendly or not, which will enhance the user experience.
But before doing this, make sure you have aware of these mobile SEO stats for 2022!
- It is stated that 55% of website traffic comes from mobile devices worldwide.
- More than half of mobile users discover a new brand or product via searching on their mobile phones.
- 51% of internet users use their mobile phones to access the internet.
- Ordinary people spend 5-6 hours on their phones daily except for work-related purposes.
- Around 53% of mobile user visitors leave the website if it takes more than 3 seconds to load.
- Since 2017, the search terms that include “near me” or “where to buy” is increased by 200%.
We hope you understand SEO’s value for your business growth. It’s important to utilize SEO to ensure the business’s success. You must ensure every aspect of SEO is optimized correctly, whether it’s related to content, ranking, or performance.
Many businesses are utilizing the SEO for their business growth. So, if you also want to take your business to the next level, then its time for you! Connect with the best and most experienced SEO Company in Singapore, BThrust, for effective SEO!